Monday, November 28, 2011

Psychiatry Ain't Real Yet

Normal psychiatry uses neither the multivariant analytic approach that should set the standard for medical practice nor the sensitive-selective testing that established the validity of biological psychiatry; it instead discards fixable variants noted during patient surveys and allows psychiatrists to sense or dismiss as they please. Because my diagnosis has changed from schizoid to attenuating iatrogenic PTSD to dietary lipid fluctuations, who would trust anyone susceptible to prejudice.

My current doctor was penning to calligraph a mile around a drug (etymologically dried, referring to herbs) not yet on market because she is more steam than a technician: mustered practicioners use those medical databases; but my previous made no attempt to discern whether I was experiential while his prior dislenienced me psychological examination!

No comments:

Post a Comment